"Episode 1: Grand Opening!" by Animal Crossing Town Hall
Episode 1: Grand Opening!
With great happiness, I would like to present the first-ever episode of the Animal Crossing Town Hall Podcast! We talk about life, Animal Crossing, video games and what’s going on in our towns this week.
Other topics on this week’s show include our initial impressions of the game post-release, our favourite catches and what our goals are for playing the game! All in all, it’s a chill, conversational look at an amazing game; join us in a big comfy chair and enjoy!
This episode’s participants include:
The awesome K.K. Groove cover in our intro was made by SoundCloud user yosum58, who gave us permission to use his track! Sarah also made our awesome ACTH logo!
Give these cool cats a follow, and don’t forget to Like/Reblog/Follow if you like this podcast! We want to definitely do more of these as time goes on, so let us know what you think!
- otakurean reblogged this from actownhall
- deviousdalekduchess likes this
- barkyourpike-moved reblogged this from grumkle
- ihumanafterall likes this
- kawaiikexx likes this
- reapere likes this
- themainmane likes this
- crueltyandkitty reblogged this from actownhall
- thatlizardkid likes this
- kimakaze likes this
- dirkbolero likes this
- mattjustmatt likes this
- instantnoodleinspiration likes this
- taylorinator likes this
- mandokamuscular likes this
- rinlockhart reblogged this from grumkle
- grumkle reblogged this from actownhall
- acclimatingabsurdity likes this
- animalcrossingmytowndiary reblogged this from actownhall and added:
- animalcrossingmytowndiary likes this
- hirod likes this
- thestartropics reblogged this from actownhall and added:
- thestartropics likes this
- grimcelebration likes this
- sirseahorse likes this
- justsotired reblogged this from actownhall and added:
- softandfamiliar likes this
- overthinkersltd reblogged this from actownhall
- overthinkersltd likes this
- mattjustmatt reblogged this from actownhall and added:
- ambassadorawful likes this
- actownhall posted this